Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Institute for End User Computing

I've joined the Institute for End User Computing, information about the organisation is here http://www.ieuc.org/. I'm working part time as an International Research Associate based in the UK. As part of this I'm writing about End User Programming, keeping track of other research that's relevant to this and continuing my own research mainly into using semantic web tools to allow user driven programming. If anyone has some interesting research in this area please let me know and I'll link to it, and let the Institute know as well. You could comment on this post or contact me at peter2.hale@uwe.ac.uk.

I think this goal is within site, with a new generation of easier to use and develop semantic web tools, and new environments for the creation of highly interactive web pages and applications it's becoming easier to create environments for end user programming.

No comments: