Wednesday, October 07, 2009

PhD Thesis Submitted

I've submitted my PhD in User Driven Programming, and continued this while my work environment changed. Previously I retrained from clerical work to engineering and computing, and developed advanced skills and experience in this through vocational and higher education. I worked for 10 years as a researcher at University of the West of England. I researched difficult problems, and helped gain funding for such research, and have written funding proposals. I'm very thorough and consistent, resolute, determined, am diplomatic, and have relevant skills for analysing research questions, and presenting findings. My home page is http://sites.google.com/site/userdrivenmodellingprogramming/Home. I devise ways for users to create software, to achieve this I apply Semantic Web techniques. I enable non-programmers to create software from a user interface that allows them to model a particular problem or scenario. I develop ways of translating this information into program code. This is useful for employees that have insufficient time to learn programming languages. This makes it easier for software systems to manage and enable sharing of information and programs people create.

3 comments:

thesis writing expert said...

As you are aware of the latest progress of internet specially the introduction of web 2.0 websites is an online revolution. I appreciate your work to provide such authentic material.

Unknown said...

Thank you very much.

Peter

website designing company said...

It’s fantastic that you are getting thoughts from this piece of writing as well as from our discussion made at this time.