Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Stanford University - Free courses - List - 2012

I've finished my Stanford University - Introduction to Databases course.

There are many other courses available all free. They don't result in University Credit from Stanford, but are free and I enjoyed my course. I have a journal paper to finish and a funding bid so aren't doing any more of these courses yet, but hope to when I have time. From my experiences on the course I've finished I would certainly recommend studying these courses, you get the knowledge and a calculated overall grade.

The courses are not only computing, but others as well. The full clickable list is available from the page below, underneath the Introduction to Database Info. -

Stanford University Free courses - http://www.db-class.org/course/auth/welcome.

I've also included the list below -

Entrepreneurship
* Lean Launchpad * Technology Entrepreneurship
Medicine
* Anatomy
Civil Engineering
* Making Green Buildings
Electrical Engr.
* Information Theory
Complex Systems
* Model Thinking
Computer Science
* CS 101 * Machine Learning * Software as a Service * Human-Computer Interaction * Natural Language Processing
* Game Theory * Probabilistic Graphical Models * Cryptography * Design and Analysis of Algorithms I * Computer Security

No comments: