Sunday, October 21, 2012

Journal Paper - Driven Modelling: Visualisation and Systematic Interaction for end-user programming

A paper is being published on my PhD research, I'm lead author - Hale, P., Solomonides, A., Beeson, I., 2012. Journal of Visual Languages and Computing Volume 23 Issue 6 December 2012 354–379 - 'User-Driven Modelling: Visualisation and Systematic Interaction for end-user programming'.

The paper is online today - http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S1045926X12000572.

The abstract and figures are available to all. Access to the full text depends on your personal or institutional entitlements.

I've submitted my version of this paper to the University of the West of England Research Repository and will include the link to it in this post when it's available.


No comments: