Tuesday, January 04, 2011

PhD Viva Presentation

I've put online the presentation I gave at my Viva recently. I'm also putting it on my blog one or 2 slides at a time with an explanation of the research in each area, so will keep doing this roughly once a week, with some posts in between about workshops and events that are happening early this year that look interesting.


This is my PhD Viva presentaion and it's a PowerPoint 2007 file - https://docs.google.com/viewer?a=v&pid=explorer&chrome=true&srcid=0Bx_KguSfl6vSYTY4NDhiN2YtNDc3Yy00MmJkLTlkOTUtNjQ0ZGI5ZGZkNDQ1&hl=en- PowerPoint 2003 version - https://docs.google.com/viewer?a=v&pid=explorer&chrome=true&srcid=0Bx_KguSfl6vSMTdiYjdiMWItMmRmNC00YTJkLThkYmYtYmIwM2VkM2IzZjRm&hl=en.


User Driven Modelling: Visualisation and Systematic Interaction for End-User Programming


Peter Hale

Director of Studies – Tony Solomonides

Supervisor – Ian Beeson

1 comment:

Kathy Tallant said...

I don’t know if it is just me or the links you provided are no longer working. I wish I can read your thesis project. Maybe you can post a thesis abstract of the paper that way, we wouldn’t have to read the whole thing. But, it is all in you!